The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Washington, D.C. will host a webinar, “Health Crisis Preparedness and Economic Resilience: Transatlantic Perspectives on the Contribution of Private Industry,” at 10:30 a.m. ET June 24 as part of its Holland on the Hill program.
Covid-19 has brought pandemic preparedness to the forefront of the policy agenda. With large segments of public life closed for at least part of the pandemic, the need to increase our resilience to health crises has become clear. This Holland on the Hill webinar will explore best-practice examples in structural health crisis preparedness with a view to reducing the impact of such crises on the economy and public life.
The webinar will include opening remarks from Ambassador André Haspels, US Representative John Moolenaar (MI-04), and Lizzy Bans Nobre, Deputy Director International Affairs, Netherlands Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. A panel discussion will follow with:
- Piet Dircke, Global Leader Resilience, Arcadis
- Ben Heckman, Principal at RHP Risk Management
- Stephen Martin, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Nitin Tyagi, Director Marketing, Customer Segment R&H, North-America, Signify
- Adhishesh Sood, Strategic Alliances Leader for Healthy Buildings, Honeywell
The moderator is Lawrence D. Sloan, CAE, CEO at the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
Register here for the webinar.