Adyen, 3D Hubs, Cleeng, EV-Box, ReviMedia, The Things Network, Usabilla, VANMOOF, Karma and CMNTY to exhibit at NY Tech Day, the largest startup event in the US, connecting 30,000 press, investors, job seekers and early adopters to more than 550 successful startups.
Get to know Holland’s best startups at NY Tech Day and drop by to say hi at our Invest in Holland booth. Renowned internationally for its open culture and emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation, the Netherlands is home to a vibrant, collaborative startup ecosystem.
Holland’s unrivaled digital infrastructure, highly educated, tech-savvy, English-speaking workforce and open corporate business culture provide an attractive and supportive test market for new business.
Ranked No. 5 on the 2014 Global Innovation Index, the Netherlands is home to more than 10 leading innovation hubs, where startups benefit from world-class incubators and R&D facilities.
The Dutch New York-based startups include:
- 3D Hubs is the world’s largest and fastest growing 3D-printing marketplace. By connecting everyone to nearby 3D-printer owners, 3D Hubs is accelerating a future of local and on-demand production.
- Adyen is a technology company that provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. The only provider of a modern end-to-end technology connecting merchants directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods globally.
- Cleeng sells videos, live and on-demand. It strives to help broadcasters meet two critical needs that make them profitable: reduce cost and improve sales efficiency.
- EV-Box is the European market leader in electric vehicle charging solutions with more than 38,000 stations installed in more than 830 cities.
- ReviMedia is a cutting-edge lead-generation company, offering a sophisticated lead exchange. This includes a suite of highly innovate tools providing technology in lead scoring and verification.
- The Things Network crowd sourced a complete city-wide Internet of Things data network with residents of Amsterdam in six weeks using new technology. Now it is launching a global campaign to repeat this in every city in the world.
- Usabilla helps brands like HP, Vodafone, Philips, Booking.com, Lufthansa, KLM and The Economist to optimize their websites, apps and emails with live user feedback.
- VANMOOF designs electric bikes, helping the ambitious city driver to move around town faster, more confidently, and in style.
- Karma, WiFi that you can bring with you everywhere. Karma Go is a pocket-sized device that gives you the freedom to get online and share your connection with the people around you. You can choose how to pay for data (monthly or as they go) and switch anytime. Karma is devoted to bringing more internet, to more people, in more places.
- CMNTY provides ready-to-use software for building online communities. Companies can easily launch a community around a product, service, brand or organization.